Monday, July 28, 2008

senioritis

I think I have it...I have this last week in Chemistry and I really am having a hard time wanting to sit and study for an exam tonight! I talked with Audrey dor about an hour today, blogging, and will take Carter to KIPP to see what is available for him, and if we like it. So I don't want to study and I won't dadgummit! Until tomorrow when I need to start studying for my final, IF I want to that is!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

You're too funny. I told Steve you had senioritis last night and he was all, "from a month long class? I don't think that's possible." Typical Steve. And that phone call? It was closer to two hours sweetie. It's good to gab.

Silva Family said...

And my coworker asked me "Why did it take you 6 years to get your BA, I thought you were smart?" LOL, I so know where you are coming from, I had senioritis all 6 of those long years :) Hang in there, you'll study when you're ready to!.