Tuesday, May 3, 2011

An ear full of FUN

A couple of years ago Luke had to go to an overnight Scout training Seminar up at Chawanakee, and I got super bored with the kids and decided to go up there and pick him up. The boys were thrilled beyond belief, 1st because we got to get out of the heat, and 2nd because they got to go to "scout camp" and 3rd to see Dad :) While we were there the boys went swimming and had a great time, well for the most part. I sure am glad that the boys love each other and don't fight like typical boys do, but they sure have some good old dirty fun!

2 comments:

Silva Family said...

Yes you, silly! I wanted to have you guys over for bbq & a swim over the summer, but we just couldn't seem to get a grip on the pool :( & I'm not trying to kill your kids with chemicals/other nastiness. But we do owe you a dinner, so it's your turn to let me know when you wanna come over!

me said...

Well I just had a "mommy makeover" last week so I am pretty pathetic as of right now, but when I am healed up it's a date!