Saturday, December 27, 2008

Luke and the boys went to the mountains

Just can't stop watching it, and just about wet my pants! Thought you all might enjoy as well!

5 comments:

Audrey said...

You are so right; it gets funnier the more you watch it! I think I've played it 8 times already. Thanks Luke for sacrificng your body for a good laugh! Hope you're not too sore, but hey! I think you know of a good chiropractor. ;)

The Smith Family said...

Glad Audrey posted this on her blog, it IS QUITE funny, and the more you play it the funnier it is. The poor jeep though--is that yours or do I hear Luke say "Jones'"? Whoever owns the jeep, they look pretty lucky...was your fam in there?

The Land of D said...

That was his friend John's jeep and YES it IS okay, nothing wrong with it, Luke pulled it back and off they went for more "man time" the boys were in our jeep not John's and it is REALLY funny! Oh and Luke is okay, just a little sore on his shoulder!

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Seriously, I don't think that this man should be allowed unsupervised. Ever.

Kristi said...

Let's see that cute puppy!