Thursday, November 18, 2010
I'm back...
I am back and I am not going to be funny, nor crafty. If those sort of things do happen to come to this site, well then someone has possibly hacked into said blog. Im not sure if I want this public or private, but when I do I will let you all know. Oh and a little tid bit of warning if I am blogging at night and have already taken my ambien, then I cannot be held accountable to the words I write. This whole idea might quite possibly be a reaction to such a late night ambien induced moment of non-clarity....so I guess it will be a wait and see. I could go on but, lil C is sick and we all know how luke reacts to those sorts of things and I hope I will be able to sleep, if not Luke will be lunch maker in the am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sorry girl - you're still in my reader, which means when you DO come back, I'm still there for you.
Not funny and crafty....just the way I blog...
Hope you're off vomit patrol soon.
Love it! I don't know what you OR Rebecca are talking about; you're both hilarious AND crafty. What the heck is wrong with you people? Stop trying to kid yourselves, you're awesome. Love that you're back!
I about stopped breathing when I saw Land of D had updated their blog! SO glad to see you again!!!!
And your right, there is no pressure to be funny or crafty!
Good to have you back Mel!:)
Post a Comment