Friday, November 19, 2010

new love

So I went to Batter-up pancakes a few weeks ago and I had their pumpkin pancakes, they are to.die.for. anyways despite their pancakes being so good I can't afford going there on a regular basis, much less take the whole family. I got to working on a quick knockoff and I think they are mighty tasty myself and SO quick, easy and cheap, oh yeah and pretty healthy since it has the pumpkin in them. So here you go for a little taste of fall that goes the whole year thru


3 cups pancake mix
2 1/2 cups water
cup of pumpkin
tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice (trader joes is the best and cheap)
mix mix mix and then cook!
top with some sort of whipped goodness and maple syrup


yummm

1 comment:

Natalie said...

this is great melanie! i'm so excited to show ben this and taste of the deliciousness. he loves pumpkin anything! (so do i). Thanks for sharing!