Well Today is the start of my online Blogging experience. We will see how this Rollercoaster of my life actually looks on the "Big Screen". Am not exactly sure how this all works, Luke is the tech-savvy one in the Family. But many tell me that my life is one for the books, and well I am not that kind of a person to make everything in life happen. So this is what you get and you might just like it!
This blogging might just become a bad habit for me, and my life just might become secondary. Hopefully that will not happen unless I can get a following like so many of you out there. But more than anything I want to get it out, and to stop harrassing my dear bestfriend Butthead!
I really enjoy reading and writing, and hope to amuse in this quest of life. I want to make my life mean something and make a mark on the world; big, small, with or without glitz or glam, I want to make my Father proud, my husband twitter, and my children smile.
I LOVE love LoVe to cook, eat, smell, touch, caress,and fondle food, because that IS my addiction. I wish that there was no consequence to my love but, like all good things there is an opposite. Mine is fat, giggly,flabby stretchy skin attached to my mid-section that my children feel is some sort of right of passage to touch, slap, giggle and sometimes sniff. Yet I seem to sit at this balsted computer and type instead of run, which I can do but choose not too because well I'm Typing for well YOU, you my audience, and that just wouldn't be fair to let you all down now would it? Oh and I am lazy, really really lazy, and a little bit of tired, raising four boogery, smelly boys, a husband , and well eating! It can wear a girl out I tell ya!
2 comments:
Harrassing? please...we all know it's the other way around! I'm so happy you've joined the blogging world. It looks great! Now we just need to see some pictures of those beautiful, smelly boys!
you forgot to mention {as all boys do} smelling like wet dog after being outside. we surely don't need a dog as we have boys who smell the same as 4 dogs would (& fish & cat & rat lol)
Post a Comment