



We went to Morro Bay this Spring Break on a whim to my Grandma's trailer. We left Tuesday night after carter was done retireing a flag for scouts. We thought it would be a good idea to leave at night so that the kids could sleep....well that didn't happen. Tanner had to pee and we were no where near a bathroom, so he being a boy, was able to do it outside! But then we finally got there and they all woke up from their tiredness, and were at the BEACH!!! We then got them settled for the most part but Carson was out of his element and was up pretty much for the night. sorry off subject the camera was not on the correct date for the two pictures we changed that do the right dates!
We went to

Splash in Pismo for lunch and went

Geo-caching the boys new favorite thing in the world. That was pretty much our first day, food and hunting! That night we were much smarter and decided to help Carson with his "cough" and gave him some much needed sleep/cough medicine. We all fell asleep by 9 that night and were very rested in the morning to make the next day plesant.
We went to the Elfin Forest in Los Osos, and the boys had fun gathering


"old man's beard" that they learned from Man vs. Wild or Survivorman can be a great fire starter if you happen to be lost...we are big T.V. fans, can you tell? We then went to the Coves in the State park there as well, and had lunch and tried to shoo the seagulls at the same time. We finished the food and covered it all after the seagulls punchured to last of the lunchables with their sheer force of their beaks!Luke took the older boys in the coves while I played/watched Carson fall into the freezing cold water, and be perfectly content ice cold and blue!

I couldn't bare it any longer and took him to the car for his dose of The Backyardigians (tv again)until the "men" were back and ready for more geo-caching. After the much needed caching we got the boys Burger King, and us more Splash (the chowder, you can never get enough) and then headed home!

It was a nice trip and we all had a blast

it is nice to get away from the day to day and let go. Luke's signature pose
6 comments:
it's fun to see pics of the "who's bigger" lol it looks like lots of fun. oohh, did i tell you how sometimes i miss being close to family again? what crazy fun times our boys would have together
Hey Mel! So excited to see your blog-thanks for the link. Didn't I tell you that your boy would be talking? SOO exciting! Watch out, now comes the part where he is going to think that he gets everything he says just because he said the words...I'm totally laughing that in the boys group shot Carson is all strapped in-wonder why :)
I guess it has been a while since I've seen Careter and Jaxson! Oh my word! It's just scary how old they look. And the curls on Jaxson? Where did those come from? Glad you had a good time...I missed you! ;) totally giggling at Luke's signature pic. It says so much!
Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog! I love bloggin... ok I'm adicted to blogging, whatever:)
I love the picture of all the boys in from of splash cafe! and correct, you can not get enough chowder from splash cafe!
You guys look so happy! Mel, you are a complete inspiration to me- I hope you know that. I can't believe how big all your kids are getting. Congrats on going back to school. I hope you love it!
Post a Comment