Well, today I went to FCC and saw a councelor, I only have 7 more pre-req's to go for the Nursing program! That means ladies and gentlemen I am going back to school! I will just take a quick short term class this summer and then go full-time in the Fall. When I say full-time I mean one class during the day while the boys are at school, and possibly two online classes or 1 day,1 night, and 1 online.Not too too much and just enough for me to get it done in a year! Who would'a thunk that a 2 year college can just take two years?! So friends, family, You might or might not be hearing from me a little more often. The mights of "Hey can you watch the boys while I study?" or the might not's" Hey I am too busy to talk, I am studying!" So I feel as if I have been long overdue for the progression in my life academically, and I think all the time, well so and so can do it....why can't I? I am VERY blessed to have an amazing Husband who is supportive to me in this endeavor, and I will not be able to thank him enough by the time it is through! I can't wait!
Other news, Carson is progressing SO SO much this past week, and we are SO excited! He has said this week.....green, orange, circle, star, hi, bye, I want ball,and possibly mama (during a fit @O.T.) so not too sure about that one.....but overall AMAZING!!!!!!!Now these words are not all the time and for the most part we do have to prompt him to say these words, but they are IN there and coming out more and more!!!!!
Carter was in a school "play" this week where he was one of the main characters, well "jack" as in and the beanstalk! I was sad that we couldn't find a chip for our camera, so I had to borrow Carol's and so when I get a copy, I will upload them!
Boys all got their report cards and are doing amazing, all are flourishing and progressing, Charter schools are wonderful! Not saying that normal districts aren't but.....these class sizes are small like 12-20 students, can't go wrong.
Our ward boundries are a changin' this month as well, hopefully not too much of a change, but change non-the-less.
Spring Break people, Easter, flowers, candy, wind, sun, a little rain, and our Saviour! An amazing gift his life, he gave it to each and everyone of us so that we would have the chance to come back and live for Eternity with him and our Heavenly parents.
I will post pics once I get the hang of this a little more! I love Spring, new life everywhere you look!
3 comments:
So I guess this post was really meant for me? "Audrey, I can't talk to you for two hours today, I actually have a life to live." :) Guess I'll have to get one too! So happy that the boys are doing well, especially Carson!
Hey Mel, I'm so excited I found ya!:) Now I can come back to stalk you!:) I'm so glad to hear of Carson's progress--that's A LOT of words!! YAY! Having been there with Justin, I know of the joy with the progress. Eat up this hurrah moment! And I'm SO excited to hear you're going in to NURSING!! YAY! I can't say enough good things about the profession!:) YAY FOR YOU!! Love ya, Melissa
did i tell you be grateful for fcc's low tuition. over there it's $20/unit and over here it's $65 and going up to $71 come fall. aahh! it will pay for itself in the end though i know. watch out man... give us some time and we'll be some smart, sexy mommas! :p yay for carson's progress too!
Post a Comment